Wednesday, January 04, 2012

It hurts so bad.



I watched him from a distance.
I love to see him smile.
I wish one day he might be mine.
If only for a while.

I wish that I could tell him
To have the strength to say,
“I love you and I wish that you
Could feel the same one day !”

My heart beats as he comes towards me
Only to walk on by
I try to tell myself, I don’t love him
Try to believe my lie…

I wish, I dream, I hope, I pray
That I could be together
Maybe if I could make him see
That he & I could last forever.....





Updated Note (June 22, 2012) :
This poem was 100% created by me. So, if you take this poem, please link me back. TQ :)

6 comments:

Namee Roslan said...

hey, are u okay ? :) happy new year apple zara :)

HHB said...

like dan kongsikan blog di sini https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-hot-Blogger/174759899281985

Apple Zara said...

@Namee Roslan I'm okay. Happy new year too :)

mohdhazlan Dreadlock said...

hppy new year

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

I know how you feel, dear..
same wif me.. >_<

pinky_liscious said...

jarang nampak apple macam ni... everythng ok???

Follow Dashboard